Resources for Community Conservation Groups
Money is not the only help you will need, however, and we provide some useful resources on:
• Restoration and Conservation Information – what plants to choose, how to control pests
• Planning and Monitoring Projects – find out how to set goals, develop action plans and
• Setting up and Managing Community Groups – Group organization and governance - find out how to set up a group, run meetings and register your group as a charity
• Sourcing Plants – you may be able to source free or cheap plants to help the funds go further.
• Funding for Community Conservation – advice on other sources of funding so you can expand your project!