Our commitment and philosophy
- WWF does not collect any personal information about users, except that which is knowingly and specifically supplied to us by the user.
- WWF is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information and complying with the Privacy Act 1993.
- We will not sell or pass on your information to any other organisation.
- We always give you the option to unsubscribe from our mailing lists.
- If you are under 16 years old, we suggest that you ask your parents or guardian before signing up on this site.
What information do we collect?
- Personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth (where appropriate), bank details etc. We collect this information only in connection with specific activities, such as membership, campaigns, feedback, surveys, email newsletter subscriptions, volunteering etc. You don't have to disclose any of this information if you do not wish to.
- Non-personal information WWF collects data such as IP address (the location of the computer on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded. This helps us to determine how many individuals use our site, how many people visit on a regular basis, which pages are most popular, and which pages are least popular. This information doesn't tell us anything about who you are or where you live; it simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.