Our board has eight trustees and we currently have one vacancy. Following an assessment of our board’s collective skills we seek a member with, in particular, skills and experience in fundraising and marketing. The full range of skills and experience we seek are:
- Previous governance experience or an understanding of effective governance and strategy.
- An interest in conservation and the sustainability of ecosystems in the context of human wellbeing
- Extensive experience in fundraising and marketing.
- Some of the following skills, competencies or attributes:
- natural sciences and systems science
- governance and law
- financial and business management - commercial and voluntary sector
- an understanding of philanthropy and are passionate about the contribution it can make to society
- an appreciation of kaitiaki and experience working with iwi
- strategic planning and a futures concepts
- are great networkers within their community, region and or business circles
- who can inspire in their communities, or businesses, and have a strong focus on empowering future generations.
- will normally be a financial supporter of WWF-New Zealand
For more information please read the role specification or contact Morgan Williams, email: email@example.com, telephone: 021 410 043
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to ApplytoWWFNZ@wwf.org.nz.
Applications close at midnight, 4th August 2016.