Our board has eight trustees and we currently have one vacancy. Following an assessment of our board’s collective skills we seek a member with, in particular, skills and experience in fundraising and marketing. The full range of skills and experience we seek are:
- Previous governance experience or an understanding of effective governance and strategy.
- An interest in conservation and the sustainability of ecosystems in the context of human wellbeing.
- Extensive experience in fundraising and marketing.
- Some of the following skills, competencies or attributes:
- natural sciences and systems science
- governance and law
- financial and business management - commercial and voluntary sector
- an understanding of philanthropy and passionate about the contribution it can make to society
- an appreciation of kaitiaki and experience working with iwi
- strategic planning and futures concepts
- is a great networker within their community, region and or business circles
- who can inspire communities and/or businesses, and has a strong focus on empowering future generations
- will normally be a financial supporter of WWF-New Zealand.
For more information please read the role specification or contact Dr Morgan Williams, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 021 410 043.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to ApplytoWWFNZ@wwf.org.nz
Applications close at midnight, 23 September 2016.